Wednesday, December 15, 2010

silver springs

We took a quick trip home to my mom's this past weekend. I had a great lunch with some girlfriends and then Saturday night a bunch of us headed to Silver Springs to see the lights. It wasn't as cold as it has been and the girls really enjoyed the lights. Addison was so excited about the little ride they have there. It takes you up above the trees so you can see everything. It made my stomach turn a little, but she was in awe. Soon after that we all rode the carousel.

Feeding the giraffe was a highlight. Sadly, I didn't get my camera out fast enough. But my friend Allison got this one of my brother feeding it a graham cracker...from his mouth! Have you seen their tongues? This could have been ugly.
In total we had a group of 21. The company was great and the kids really seemed to enjoy it.
The best part of the night was the funnel cake fries. Ask Morgan. I bet she would tell you the same thing since she ate about 10 of them. Can't wait to do it again next year.

No comments: