Tuesday, September 22, 2015

ten years

Back in May, Michael and I celebrated our ten year anniversary. It's crazy to think that we've been married that long. We've done a lot together.

Marriage
A house
Vacations
Two babies
Laughs
Giggles
Cries
Good times
Hard times
Lots of memories

To celebrate,we did this...

Yep. I squeezed back into my wedding dress (Well, not really. I couldn't zip the back up all the way.) and we trashed the dress. I love our cheesy cruise wedding pictures, but I really wanted something a little more professional to mark this moment and hang on the wall. So we took a few pictures pre-paint.




Then I let the kids have at it.
  



Then Taryn, our fantabulous photographer, captured these of me and the girls.




Everything about this session turned out exactly how I imagined it. Paint, glitter, laughs, and a whole lot of love.
To my hubby. You're my partner in crime and my biggest supporter. You make me smile big and my heart happy. I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else.
Happy 10th Anniversary. I love you more today than yesterday and even more tomorrow. Thank you for loving me.



Hair and makeup by Danelle Wood from The Key to Glam
Pictures by Taryn Lewis from Sugartree Studios

No comments: