Wednesday, October 14, 2015

the first tooth (and the second)

I had no idea her tooth was even this loose. She informed us one day when she got home from school and just like that, it was out. I'm sure there was some tugging on Michael's part, but if you remember, I don't do teeth. 


She was so excited when she got up the next morning and found her note and money from the tooth fairy. I know $6 is a lot, but we go big for the first tooth. After that you're lucky if the tooth fairy even remembers your tooth is under the pillow.
And then wouldn't you know it, five days later, out came the second tooth. Either this kid isn't informing me that her teeth are loose or I really suck as a parent. Or maybe she's just that good at wiggling and getting them out.

Yes, her smile is really off center because of her overbite which is why we'll be seeing an orthodontist in the near future to start the process of getting all of that corrected.

Note to tooth fairy: leave more money.

No comments: